Sunday, May 23, 2010

For those of you who filed your 2008 income tax return online, how long did it take to get your refund?

How long did it take to get your 2008 refund by cheque if you filled online by efile? I want to hear from non-direct-deposit, cheque refunds only, and only those who filed online.
For those of you who filed your 2008 income tax return online, how long did it take to get your refund?
I got Direct deposit in 2 weeks, If you haven't gotten your refund yet you can check on when your refund will be released by clicking on the Where's My Refund? Link at http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0...


An easy way to file your Tax Return online is this website Uncle Tax: http://www.UncleTax.com you will be able to file all you late and current tax returns here and they will answer all questions you have. I use this online service do my taxes and I can always go back to them for any questions, Good Luck :-)
Reply:Usally they take about 2 weeks if they direct credit it or a cheque may take up to a month

No comments:

Post a Comment