Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My grandma just died and i need to go out of state for the funeral but i am low income. I looked online and ?

the cheapest ticket i found was $300 after taxes and fees. But i would have to leave today at 5:32 and its already 2:37 if i select a flight for tomorrow the price goes up $250 more dollars. Ive heard of bereavement flights but many airlines dont offer this or they are not cheaper.I dont know what to do.
My grandma just died and i need to go out of state for the funeral but i am low income. I looked online and ?
Please accept my condolences on the death of your grandmother.


You will have to pay more up front, but if you get a copy of the death certificate and send it to the airline, often they will give you 50% back off your flight.
Reply:I would recommend checking out BookMe.com... You can compare all the major travel websites in 60 seconds, and only search for the ones you want. Keep checking, and eventually you find a GREAT deal! And they only search reputable/reliable sites, so you won't need to worry about anything.





http://bookme.com/test/index3.html
children names

No comments:

Post a Comment