Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i file my Income Tax form online???

HI,


i live in NJ USA, doin full time job.... i have no idea abt income tax return.......... can u tell me how can i fill my income tax form online......... my frnd fill my income tax form but he charge 150$ for it n i think its tooo much......... plz help me out
How can i file my Income Tax form online???
You need to have your W-2's and then I use Turbo Tax (http://www.turbotax.com)...their fees are reasonable and they are very good.





If you made less than $54,000 for the year you may qualify for "free file" in which case you would want to go to irs..gov and click the free file link...it will link you to many preparers who allow you to file free...you do need to go thru the IRS site to be allowed to free file though.





Remember that you also need to pay state income tax and you can do that using the tax preparers web site also, but you have to pay for that usually and that costs between 15 and 30 dollars. If you have any questions just email me.
baby name

No comments:

Post a Comment