Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a place online where I find out how much income tax I paid in during 2007?

I paid in quarterly taxes all of last year. I can't recall how much I sent in now and I have to do my taxes tonight because I opted for an extension. Is there somewhere online that I can type in my social security number at an IRS website which will show me how much I paid in during the 4 quarters of 2007?
Is there a place online where I find out how much income tax I paid in during 2007?
Look at the cancelled checks?





There's nothing online, or that you could possibly get done before the extension expires midnight tonight.
Reply:No matter what you put on the tax return, the IRS will verify the total. You could put $0 and the IRS would have no problem with it.
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment